Author: Stonewall Jackson Inn Bed & Breakfast
- 1 tbsp butter
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim or whole milk
- 1 tsp salt, seasoned salt, or Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 cup chopped crabmeat
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- paprika, for topping
- Rub butter over the bottom of an 8x8-inch baking dish to coat. Beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and dill. Stir in crab, cream cheese and green onions. Pour egg mixture into baking dish, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, preheat oven to 350° F. Sprinkle egg mixture with paprika. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until center is set.
Recipe by Stonewall Jackson Inn at http://www.stonewalljacksoninn.com/recipes/crab-souffle/