Individual Breakfast Casserole
- 8 oz country sausage
- 8 eggs
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 medium potatoes (pre-cooked)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 individual ramekins (greased)
- Cook sausage and crumble, thinly slice potatoes, beat eggs.
- Line bottom and sides of each ramekin with potatoes, add layer of sausage then a layer of cheese then another layer of the sausage.
- Pour beaten egg over top and place in 400 degree oven for 30 min. or until eggs are done.
Recipe by Stonewall Jackson Inn at https://www.stonewalljacksoninn.com/recipes/breakfast-casserole/