Orange Compote with Granola
- 2 naval oranges, peeled, separated into segments, halved
- 1 apple or pear, diced
- ½ cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- 1 banana, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup fat-free or low-fat granola cereal
- In a medium bowl toss together orange half segments, apple, grapes, banana, and orange juice.
- Sprinkle granola over mixture; toss lightly.
- Serve immediately as dessert for breakfast topped with low-fat yogurt, or drained over lettuce as a salad.
Recipe by Stonewall Jackson Inn at https://www.stonewalljacksoninn.com/recipes/orange-compote/