Author: Anne and George Mayer (past and future guests)
- 2½ cups herbed croutons
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs. hot & sweet sausage
- 6 eggs
- ¾ tsp. mustard
- 2½ cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Place croutons in 9X12 pan, putting shredded cheese on top.
- Add cooked & drained sausage, crumbled.
- Beat eggs, milk, soup and mustard.
- Pour over top of croutons and cheese, refrigerated overnight.
- Bake at 300 for 1½ hrs.
Recipe by Stonewall Jackson Inn at https://www.stonewalljacksoninn.com/recipes/sausage-casserole/