Swiss and Crab Quiche
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ pound imitation crab meat, flaked
- 1½ cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, mayonnaise and cornstarch. Mix in the imitation crab and Swiss cheese. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted into center of the quiche comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes.
Recipe by Stonewall Jackson Inn at http://www.stonewalljacksoninn.com/recipes/swiss-crab-quiche/