Swiss and Crab Quiche
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 pound imitation crab meat, flaked
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, mayonnaise and cornstarch. Mix in the imitation crab and Swiss cheese. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted into center of the quiche comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes.
Recipe by Stonewall Jackson Inn at http://www.stonewalljacksoninn.com/recipes/swiss-crab-quiche/