APPALACHIAN TRAIL HIKERS’ PACKAGE
On the trail? Here’s a break you’ll look forward to. We’ll pick you up at the South Entrance Skyline Drive, welcome you with a mug of hot cocoa, and make sure you’re properly refreshed and ready to head back into the wilderness. The Stonewall Jackson Way: you’ll be treated to an in-room massage, have access to our laundry room and dry-out area, and put your feet up in just-like-home comfort. From the Inn, it’s just a 10-minute stroll to the lively city center, where you’ll find many fine restaurants, entertainment, shops, and boutiques as you enjoy your time back in “civilization.”
- Delicious mug of hot chocolate upon arrival
- Laundry service, mail drop, and gear dry-out area
- Wi-Fi and guest computer access
- Discount coupons to local shops and attractions
- Desserts with paid dinners at Clementine & Local Chop and Grill
- Hot, freshly prepared “Breakfast to Remember”
- Thermos fill-up of hot coffee, tea, or cocoa for the trail
LET US TAKE YOU AROUND:
- Shuttle service to/from South Entrance Skyline Drive (free with 3-night stay, $50 with a 2-night stay, $100 for overnight stays – can take up to six people)
- Shuttle service to/from local hiking/camping supply stores and outfitters (free with 2- and 3-night stays; $20 for overnight stays)
TREAT YOURSELF TO A MASSAGE:
- One-hour, in-room Swedish massages before you retire ($45/pp for 2+ night stays, $79 for overnight stays)
Starting at $199/pp. Midweek discounts apply.
Book this Package
View our Rooms page to learn more about our award-winning accommodations.
Book online through the Check Availability form at the top of the website and mention the package you would like in the Additional Information box on the reservation details page. If you prefer to book over the phone, call us at (540) 533-8233 or toll free number at (800) 445-5330.
Package prices do not include sales and occupancy tax (13%) and must be paid for in advance.