On the trail? Here’s a break you’ll look forward to. Put your feet up in just-like-home comfort — we’ll make sure you’re properly refreshed and ready to head back into the wilderness. From the Inn, it’s just a 10-minute (paved) stroll to the lively city center, where you’ll find many fine restaurants, entertainment, shops, and boutiques as you enjoy your time back in “civilization.” Read what one group of hikers had to say about their stay!
- Concierge service to arrange taxi pickup from trail and to and from local outfitters.
- Mug of hot cocoa or lemonade upon arrival.
- Laundry service and gear dryout.
- Guest computer access.
- 20% discount on a private, in-room massage (Swedish with hot stones or deep tissue).
- Thermos fill-up when you leave (your choice of coffee, tea, cocoa, or lemonade).
- Complimentary dessert with paid dinner at partner restaurants downtown.
All stays include our signature daily “Breakfast to Remember.” This package also includes our exclusive, complimentary “magic hospitality pass,” which gets you VIP access with many of our local partners.
*ADD THIS R&R PACKAGE TO ANY STAY FOR $35/person*
13% tax not included. Flowers and more can be added at checkout.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE:
1. Add your check-in date at the top of any page.
2. Choose a room (take your pick on our Rooms page).
3. Enter your information and select this package!
Or, just give us a call: 540-433-8233. We love to hear about your plans and will do our very best to accommodate any special requests so we can make your stay truly memorable.
PLAN YOUR STAY:
Harrisonburg, Virginia is a great place to put your feet up. The Inn’s location just above the downtown area means that restaurants, shops, and more are within a 10-15 minutes’ walk, and larger department stores are only a mile’s drive away. Here are some hiker-friendly suggestions of things you might enjoy during your stay:
– Meander downtown and pick up a few postcards at the Visitor’s Center to send home to family and friends (don’t miss the outstanding bakery and chocolatier next door!).
– Grab lunch or dinner at the Capital Ale House – with 100 beers on tap, it’ll cure what ails you.
– Take advantage of our shuttle service and re-stock your supplies at our nearby shopping center. Dick’s Sporting Goods, Kohl’s, grocery stores, and more are all right there.
– Walkabout Outfitter is just downtown – a great place to replace trail-weary clothing, footwear, and camping supplies.
– Been craving a good burger? Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint will sate you with nightly specials (including a PB&J burger), and, if you’re feeling adventurous, a deep-fried oreo to top things off.