Call up the girls! Virginia’s beautiful Shenandoah Valley has so much to offer – from its many unique shops and vineyards, to hiking in Shenandoah National Park or skiing at Massanutten Resort, and so much more. After lighting up the town, come back to relax in our charming bed and breakfast overlooking Harrisonburg’s Downtown Historic District. Getaway includes in-room massages!
All stays include our signature daily “Breakfast to Remember.” This package also includes our exclusive, complimentary “magic hospitality pass,” which gets you VIP access with many of our local partners.
*ADD THIS PACKAGE TO ANY STAY FOR $250/two*
13% tax not included. Additional guests in room are $115/pp.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE:
1. Add your check-in date at the top of any page.
2. Choose a room (take your pick on our Rooms page).
3. Enter your information and select this package!
Or, just give us a call: 540-433-8233. We love to hear about your plans and will do our very best to accommodate any special requests so we can make your stay truly memorable.
PLAN YOUR STAY:
Our guests come to the Shenandoah Valley for a myriad of reasons. Looking for ideas about what to do while you’re here? Check out the list below or give us a call anytime – our hospitality team will connect you with all the latest happenings.
– Take a drive down to Charlottesville and enjoy shopping and walking amidst a charming outdoor mall.
– Head up to Massanutten Resort for horseback riding, golfing, skiing, and their four-season waterpark.
– Pick a winery (or five) and take your sips at some of the most scenic locations in the Valley.
– Visit the Frontier Culture Museum and then take in some shops in Staunton.
– Set out to discover some of the Valley’s best artists and artisans.
– Hot summer? Cool off underground in one of the world-famous caverns.
– Don’t miss The Shops at Dayton Farmers Market (open Thursday-Saturday) for locally crafted gifts, goods, and more.
– Make your own art at the You Made It! studio downtown – they offer pottery painting and fused glass making.
> VIDEO: Meet our masseur, Andrey
> COMING SOON: Check out our chocolatier