Venture out to explore Virginia’s Historic Downtown Staunton – we’ll set you up with tickets to a Shakespeare show and one of two museums of your choice. After your culture-filled day of exploring, return to your room and experience “A Night’s Delight & Breakfast to Remember.”
- Two tickets to any nightly performance at Blackfriar’s Playhouse (check their performance schedule).
- Two tickets to either the Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library or Frontier Culture Museum.
- An out-and-about snack pack.
- Complimentary dessert with paid dinner at partner restaurants downtown.
All stays include our signature daily “Breakfast to Remember.” This package also includes our exclusive, complimentary “magic hospitality pass,” which gets you VIP access with many of our local partners.
*ADD THIS CULTURE-FILLED PACKAGE TO ANY STAY FOR $120*
13% tax not included. Flowers, massages, and more can be added when you make your reservation.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE:
1. Add your check-in date at the top of any page.
2. Choose a room (take your pick on our Rooms page).
3. Enter your information and select this package!
Or, just give us a call: 540-433-8233. We love to hear about your plans and will do our very best to accommodate any special requests so we can make your stay truly memorable.
PLAN YOUR STAY:
Staunton, Virginia is a charming place full of discovery for everyone. We’ve compiled a few of our favorite things below, but if you’d like an extra hand with planning, give us a call anytime – our hospitality team will connect you with all the latest happenings.
– Shop at the lovely little boutiques (gifts, antiques, bookstores, and more) scattered along the main stretch.
– Grab a quick lunch (or treat) at Cranberry’s Grocery & Eatery – they cater to the natural, organic, and gluten-free crowd.
– If you’re a gamer, or know somebody who is, don’t miss The Dragon’s Hoard.
– Visit Sunspots Studios and take in beautiful pieces of glassblown art – they do live demos daily, and you may even have the opportunity to catch a workshop and blow your own glass.
– Get some ice cream – you’ll find plenty of choices.
– Sit down to dinner at the elegant Zynodoa (the name is a variation of “Shenandoah”). With locally sourced food and a historic location, they’re the perfect choice for pre- or post-show dining (open Wednesday-Sunday).
– For a more casual meal, try the Mill Street Grill. Whether it’s a black bean burger or baby back ribs that make your mouth water, you’ll find plenty of savory options here.