Looking for just the right getaway spot to romance your new partner? Leave the details to us with an unforgettable and relaxing stay in Virginia’s beautiful Shenandoah Valley. With luscious roses, tastes of local wines, and a private massage, you’ll find every bit of wedding stress melting away as you begin your new life together.
- Two dozen roses.
- A romantic (and ultra relaxing) couples’ massage in the privacy of your room.
- $75 voucher for dinner at the Local Chop, Joshua Wilton House, L’Italia, or Clementine.
- A bottle of wine in your room upon arrival (specify white or red when you make your reservation).
- Locally made chocolate sampler.
- Complimentary dessert with paid dinner at partner restaurants downtown.
All stays include our signature daily “Breakfast to Remember.” This package also includes our exclusive, complimentary “magic hospitality pass,” which gets you VIP access with many of our local partners.
*ADD THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME PACKAGE TO YOUR STAY FOR $350*
13% tax not included. Makes a great registry item!
BOOK THIS PACKAGE:
1. Add your check-in date at the top of any page.
2. Choose a room (take your pick on our Rooms page).
3. Enter your information and select this package!
Or, just give us a call: 540-433-8233. We love to hear about your plans and will do our very best to accommodate any special requests so we can make your stay truly memorable.
PLAN YOUR STAY:
Our guests come to Virginia and the Shenandoah Valley for a myriad of reasons. Looking for ideas about what to do while you’re here? Check out the list below or give us a call anytime – our hospitality team will connect you with all the latest happenings.
– Call us ahead to request reservations at the elegant Joshua Wilton House or Local Chop.
– Pick a winery (or five) and take your sips at some of the most scenic locations in the Valley.
– Head up to Massanutten Resort for horseback riding, golfing, skiing, and their four-season waterpark.
– Visit the Edith J. Carrier Arboretum at James Madison University for the most romantic mini-hike around – and don’t be shy about asking someone to take your picture on the beautifully arched bridge or under the willow tree.
– Drive a portion of Skyline Drive (the nearest entrance is only 20 minutes away), and, if you’re feeling adventurous, set foot on the Appalachian Trail.
– Hot summer? Cool off underground in one of the world-famous caverns.