The easiest way to make a reservation is online using the Check Availability section above. After you click the Check Availability button you will be taken to our reservation system where you can select from the available rooms. Or, just call us at (540) 433-8233 or toll-free (800) 445-5330.
- Check-in is generally between 3:00 and 7:00pm; check-out is 11:00am. Exceptions can be arranged by special request in advance.
- Breakfast is served between 8:00am and 10:00am.
- Rates listed do not include Virginia sales and occupancy taxes (13%).
- Rates are based on two people – our extra person charge is $50/night. If two guests will be using both beds in a room, there is a $15 surcharge for linen service.
- A credit card number is required to reserve your room, but is only used in the case of a cancellation or no-show. We require payment for packages in advance, but payment is otherwise due at check-in.
- Payment types accepted include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, checks, cash, BedandBreakfast.com gift cards, BnBFinder.com gift certificates, and Stonewall Jackson Inn gift certificates. If you are paying by gift certificate or gift card, please read our policies below.
- You may invite a non-staying guest(s) to have breakfast with you by requesting it on arrival or the night before. Many University parents, business travelers, or guests who are visiting friends and relatives find it very enjoyable to do so. The charge for an outside “Breakfast to Remember” is $16.00.
All cancellations must be done through e-mail. This is so we have a record of exactly when the cancellation was requested.
A $40.00 service charge will be made for any and all cancellations. If cancelled 24-48 hours prior to your arrival date, there is a charge of 50% of your reservation total; with less than 24-hour notice the charge is 75%. A “no show” (an un-cancelled reservation) will be charged the full reservation total. The card given to guarantee the reservation will be charged – if invalid, it will be reported. Any disputed charges will be charged back to you in addition to the cancellation fee. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE DONE VIA EMAIL! (This way, we have a record of the time the cancellation was requested.) Please send with your name and date of reservation.
Cancelled massages will incur a $10 fee, which goes to our masseur for his time scheduling.
If the card is invalid it will be reported to the proper authority. If the charge is contested, we will provide documentation that will validate the charge as detailed in our policy, and in addition, it will be necessary to again charge a $50 reimbursement fee to the card to pass on the dispute fee charged to us by the credit card processing companies.
Premium Lodging Weekends:
Holiday, University and College weekends, such as Family, Homecoming, Graduation, Move-in/out, etc. have special reservation & cancellation policies that are necessary to insure fairness in our processing and accepting reservations from our loyal Stonewall Jackson Guest Family. You can be informed and join that family by visiting this page of our website.
Children Under 12 and Pets
To ensure everyone’s enjoyment and preserve the comfortable, quiet, and romantic ambiance of the Inn, please contact us for approval prior to making a reservation.
Gift Certificates & Gift Cards
A gift certificate issued by us, Stonewall Jackson Inn, is valid any time.
BedandBreakfast.com gift cards and BnBFinder.com gift certificates are valid Sunday-Thursday nights. You must let us know both the order number and gift card/certificate number when you make a reservation.
Only one gift card or certificate may be used per stay.
Inn Rate Option
We have special rates for business & other travelers who, for reasons of time or budget, are unable to enjoy a leisurely, professionally prepared delicious breakfast. A no-breakfast option is available. But keep in mind — if you’re experiencing the “Night’s Delight,” the “Breakfast to Remember” is a “must” bargain!
The Inn Rate option is available for the Joshua Chamberlain room. Without our gourmet breakfast, the mid-week rates are single $89 and double $99; weekend rates are $99 & $109. Please visit the Chamberlain room page for more information. We do “Inn Rate” our other rooms in a like manner depending on the situation, season, and occupancy level. Call to inquire. There are times when this rate is not available due to premium lodging weekends and seasonal demands — in this case, we will automatically book you at the normal rate, with your right to withdraw your reservation request within three days at no charge.