Recipe: Eggs with Potatoes
Author: Autumn Leaves Bed & Breakfast
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 cups cold, cooked potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 4 oz. can diced green chilies, drained well
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 t salt
- t pepper
- pinch nutmeg
- Brown onion in butter.
- Mix all ingredients together and place in greased 9"x13" pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until set. Serve with salsa on the side; garnish with fresh cilantro and tomato slices.
Recipe by Stonewall Jackson Inn at https://www.stonewalljacksoninn.com/recipes/eggs-potatoes/