Set up a truly unforgettable getaway and surprise your special someone with a romantic evening drenched in roses, the best local dining and wines, and a relaxing massage. After a blissful night in each others’ arms, awake to the fragrance of our gourmet “Breakfast to Remember” which you may choose to enjoy outside or in our Paradise Cafe (or the comfort of your own bed, if you choose).
- Two dozen roses
- A romantic (and ultra relaxing) couples’ massage (Swedish and hot stones) in the privacy of your room
- $50 voucher for dinner at the Clementine Cafe, Beyond Restaurant & Lounge, Joshua Wilton House, or Local Chop & Grill House
- Locally made selection of chocolate truffles
A bottle of wine upon your arrival (your choice from our wine list – requires Adobe Reader)
- Complimentary dessert with paid dinner at partner restaurants downtown
All stays include our signature daily “Breakfast to Remember.” This package also includes our exclusive, complimentary “magic hospitality pass,” which gets you VIP access with many of our local partners.
*ADD THIS WOW-WORTHY PACKAGE TO ANY STAY FOR $320*
13% tax not included.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE:
1. Add your check-in date at the top of any page.
2. Choose a room (take your pick on our Rooms page).
3. Enter your information and select this package!
Or, just give us a call: 540-433-8233. We love to hear about your plans and will do our very best to accommodate any special requests so we can make your stay truly memorable.
MAKE IT MEMORABLE:
Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley is a great place for romance. Can’t decide what to do while you’re here? Check out the list below or give us a call anytime — our hospitality team will connect you with all the latest happenings.
– Go horseback riding up at Massanutten Resort.
– Drive a portion of Skyline Drive (the nearest entrance is only 20 minutes away), and, if you’re feeling adventurous, set foot on the Appalachian Trail.
– Pick a winery (or five) and take your sips at some of the most scenic locations in the Valley.
– Visit the Edith J. Carrier Arboretum at James Madison University for the most romantic mini-hike around – and don’t be shy about asking someone to take your picture on the beautifully arched bridge or under the willow tree.
– Catch up on some reading in one of our outdoor hammocks.
– Pick a bunch of fragrant lavender at White Oak Lavender Farm.
– Head out to Staunton or Charlottesville for some relaxing wandering and shopping (and ice cream!).