Virginia is for wine lovers! Some of the Shenandoah Valley’s finest wineries are located within an hour’s radius, and are the perfect excuse for a view-filled drive, relaxing sips, and truly memorable meetings. Bring your special someone, then pick a winery (or five) and take your sips at some of the most scenic locations in the Valley, then return to your cozy room to settle in – you can even add an ultra relaxing massage. Each morning, your “Breakfast to Remember” will await!
A bottle of wine upon your arrival (your choice from our wine list – requires Adobe Reader)
- 10-15% discount at select partner wineries.
- A bag of snacks
- Locally made chocolate sampler.
- Complimentary dessert with paid dinner at partner restaurants downtown.
Make your wine trail experience even more relaxing with this special offer:
- Guests who book this package have the option to add an hour-long, in-room massage (Swedish or hot stones) or couples massage for 15% off the standard rates.
- Please indicate you would like to add a discounted massage or couples massage in the “Special Accommodations” box when making a reservation online. If you choose to add it after booking your stay, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so it may be added. Some advance notice may be required to schedule the massage.
All stays include our signature daily “Breakfast to Remember.” This package also includes our exclusive, complimentary “magic hospitality pass,” which gets you VIP access with many of our local partners.
*ADD THIS PACKAGE TO ANY STAY FOR $65*
13% tax not included.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE:
1. Enter your check-in date at the top of any page.
2. Choose a room (take your pick on our Rooms page).
3. Enter your information and select this package!
Or, just give us a call: 540-433-8233. We love to hear about your plans and will do our very best to accommodate any special requests so we can make your stay truly memorable.
PLAN YOUR STAY:
Our guests come to Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley for a myriad of reasons. And with vineyards being one of the most popular excuses to visit, we’ve compiled the “Stonewall Jackson” wine trail to help guide you as your plan your route. Looking for more ideas? Check out the list below or give us a call anytime – our hospitality team will connect you with all the latest happenings.
– Drive a portion of Skyline Drive (the nearest entrance is only 20 minutes away), and, if you’re feeling adventurous, set foot on the Appalachian Trail.
– Head up to Massanutten Resort for horseback riding, golfing, skiing, and their four-season waterpark.
– Order up a plate of something tasty at one of our local restaurants.
– Choose a nearby golf course to make par.
– Set out to discover some of the Valley’s best artists and artisans.
– Hot summer? Cool off underground in one of the world-famous caverns.